SERVPRO® of Hancock County: Serving Findlay residents and many more!
There are a number of reasons why your Hancock County basement could flood, including:
- Flooding from Eagle Creek or the Blanchard River
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
SERVPRO® of Hancock County is available 24/7 to assist with your needs. We can be reached at 419-299-3774 or by emailing our Production Manager, Chase at cperkins@SERVPROhancockcounty.com.
You can also message us through our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROhancock/
We're here to help! We will work with your insurance company to make the process easier for you. See our blog post about water damage prevention to help save your home before water damage occurs!