SERVPRO® of Hancock County Offers Continuing Education Courses
SERVPRO® of Hancock County offers credit and courses for insurance agents and insurance adjusters. Our owner, Rick Franks conducts these CE classes for our agents and adjusters. The CE courses provide you with information to better service your customers.
These programs are designed to improve the knowledge of your staff regarding emergency mitigation with hands on experience in a classroom.
Here are some of the CE courses that are offered by SERVPRO® of Hancock County for 2019:
- Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry 2-6-2019
- Restorative Drying for Water Damage 4-3-2019
- Biohazard Cleanup - 6-5-2019
- Understanding the Restoration Industry: Property Fire Damage Restoration 8-7-2019
- Mitigation Awareness Response Seminar 11-13-2019
- Ethics 11-13-2019
Our CE Courses can ensure that our team members, and the agents that we work with, are up to date on standards and providing consistent information and service across the board. If you’re an insurance agent or adjuster, give us a call today at 419-299-3774. By calling, you can register for our upcoming CE Courses throughout 2019.
You can also registered by email dmericle@SERVPROhancockcounty.com with the following information: